Water-cooled Scroll Chillers
The environmental friendly Water-cooled Scroll Chillers are easy to install and can work perfectly in extreme tropical weather conditions. These scroll chillers are designed, manufactured and tested as per approved international parameters. Installed equipment are operation friendly and are backed by the competent engineering team to realize the advantage while being in operation.
Each compressor utilizes a separate and individual refrigeration circuit, which develops greater reliability within multiple compressor configurations. Since refrigeration circuits are separate, servicing of under-maintenance modules can continue simultaneously to the working module being on duty. The equipment is compact and contains fluid pump as well as storage tank on the skid.
- Reliable and energy efficient scroll compressors of European origin
- Environment friendly refrigerant R-407C / R-410A/ R-134A, available
- Separate and individual refrigeration circuits with each compressor
- Totally skid mounted unit with single and multiple refrigeration circuits including fluid pump and storage tank
- Electronic expansion valves for larger capacities, for energy efficiency and precise temperature control
- Factory made and tested tube-in-tube as well as shell and tube evaporators, with high-flow high-pressure design, for specific process applications
- High fouling factors increased condensing area, extra tube thickness and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability and easier maintenance
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities, available
- Automatic, stepped capacity control, through multiple compressor operation, from 33% to 100%
Nominal Capacities, 400V/50Hz, Δt 5oC, R-22. R-407C/R-410A/R-134a options