Dual Temperature Chillers
Reynold Dual Temperature Chillers, Industrial Refrigeration System are specifically designed for the applications requiring dual temperature parameters at specific duty points. The chillers are custom designed keeping in view the precise application parameters.
105 kW to 410 kW, +30oC to -5oC
- The latest most efficient and highly reliable screw compressors from Europe
- Environment friendly, energy efficient and operation friendly refrigerant R-134a
- Single and dual evaporator design per compressor for precisely set fluid temperatures
- Wide temperature ranges at each duty point - 6 to 15oC and 6 to 22oC.
- Compact design with less footprint area and lower maintenance cost
- Factory made and tested DX and Flooded evaporators, made as per highest international standards of manufacturing
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability and easier maintenance
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure-controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions
- Electronic expansion valves for increased efficiency and precise temperature control
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities
- Stepless capacity control from 25% to 100% adapting precisely to varying process loads