Advanced Chillers for Hydrogen Filling Station
Fossil fuels are undoubtedly energy and force power for running vehicles and many other works related to them. There are petroleum, kerosene oil, diesel, methane etc., but as we know, fossil fuels are non-renewable. Hence, the world is switching towards renewable sources like hydrogen. Utilizing hydrogen as a power fuel that produces electricity is eco-friendly.
It is necessary to cool down the hydrogen filling station through Chillers for Hydrogen Filling, and Reynold India has already manufactured these chillers.
The automobile industry is now assimilating hydrogen power cell resources as the vehicle powered by it runs longer but needs shorter power up than battery-powered vehicles.
However, we also must understand that using hydrogen as a fuel power will consume excessive heat; that is why chillers are required to make hydrogen filling stations cool.
Features of Reynold Indias Advanced Hydrogen Chiller are:
The Hydrogen Chiller is customized as per the needs and specifications of hydrogen refilling stations.
- The chiller can cool down the re-mingling circle silicon oil up to -60 Deg.C) and subsequently deliver 22.7 KW of chilling at -40 Deg.C
- The chiller mechanism has an in-built welded stainless steel tank, and glued plate heat converters and power layered steel outlines.
- The high-pressure layout based on the concrete block header makes our hydrogen chiller unique and robust.
- The hydrogen chiller is developed and customized for elevated performance. Our hydrogen chillers chill down hydrogen gas and eliminate heat from the generator hydrogen gas to plant chilling liquid.
- These chillers are positioned within the generator border and are a significant element of the entire heat elimination mechanism.
- The heated gas from the stator and motor blow from the chillers and shifts heat to the chiller pipe and fins