Air-cooled Scroll Chillers
The Air-cooled Scroll Chillers are highly energy efficient and are perfectly designed to work within extreme tropical weather conditions. Supported with European origin compressors, these chillers are designed, manufactured and tested in conformation with international industrial standards. The chillers are operation friendly, easy to install and backed by competent engineering team to realize the advantage while being in operation.
Within a multiple compressor configuration, each compressor is supported by an individual and separate refrigeration circuit. The separate refrigeration circuit makes the servicing of under-maintenance modules easy, simultaneous to working module being on duty. The equipment is compact and contains fluid pump as well as storage tank on skid.
- Reliable and energy efficient scroll chillers compressors of European origin
- Environment friendly refrigerant R-407C / R-410A/ R-134A, available
- Separate and individual refrigeration circuits with each compressor
- Totally skid mounted unit with single and multiple refrigeration circuits including fluid pump and storage tank
- Electronic expansion valves for larger capacities, for energy efficiency and precise temperature control
- Factory made and tested tube-in-tube as well as shell and tube evaporators, with high-flow high-pressure design, for specific process applications
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure-controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities, available
- Automatic, stepped capacity control, through multiple compressor operation, from 33% to 100%