Industrial Screw Chillers
The Industrial Screw Chillers, Compact Chiller, Glycol Chiller, Industrial Chillers and Industrial Refrigeration Systems are designed and manufactured for the cooling processes, where each process is completely different from the other. The industrial chillers are designed using qualitative materials and metallurgy and are fitted with the most efficient compressors from Europe. The materials and metallurgies are chosen according to the process fluid being used as per the specific process requirements.
Complete study of the process to ascertain peculiarity of the requirement, precedes the choice of equipment and accessories being proposed, through an engineering team with specific expertise.
- The latest most efficient and highly reliable semi-hermetic and open screw compressors from Europe
- Environment friendly, very stable and operation friendly refrigerant R-404A
- Totally skid mounted units with single and multiple refrigeration circuits, with the highest full and part load energy efficiencies
- Factory made and tested DX and Flooded evaporators, made as per highest international standards of manufacturing
- Electronic expansion valves for increased efficiency and precise temperature control
- Fully automatic PLC based units with remote operation and data logging facilities
- High fouling factors, increased condensing area, extra tube thickness and high-flow design, for highest energy efficiency, higher operational reliability and easier maintenance
- Low FPI count and high condensing area together with low noise, high flow, pressure controlled axial fans, ensuring best possible energy efficiency while being operable within the harshest ambient conditions
- Stepless capacity control from 25% to 100% adapting precisely to varying process loads