Medical Equipment Chillers
Reynold Medical Equipment Chillers are designed for the cooling applications at the highly sensitive medical equipments like MRI, CT Scan, Cyclotron etc. These applications demand customized equipments with precise temperature, pressure and flow control of the cooling fluids.
The processes also demand highly reliable round the clock operation, backed by 24x7 service back up.
18 kW to 211 kW, +30oC to -5oC
R-407C/ R-134a/R-410A/ R-22 options
- Multiple hermetically sealed compressors with running / standby cycles
- Environment friendly refrigerant R-134a/ R-410A/ R-407C / R-410A, available
- Specialized models developed as per the medical equipment with customized parameters, for 24x7 operation
- Compact skid mounted units including fluid pump and storage tank
- Automatic alert generation on fault detection, with the record for last 50 alarms
- Advanced Microprocessor control with remote monitoring as well as fault detection and display, with alarm
- Special metallurgy equipment and accessories, available
- Low noise operation with acoustic enclosures, available
- Turnkey solutions as per the specific jobs, available