Air Cooled Chillers
While there are many types, capacities, and sustainable refrigerant options for air-cooled chillers here at Reynold, India, we have been engineering and building them since 1995. We offer a tailored approach to fit any application, with easy maintenance suited to almost every business type.
Reynold India has been engineering and building air-cooled chillers for over 30 years. Whatever your ice production needs, we can customize them for you and offer a customized perspective to suit any purpose.
Commercial and Industrial fraternity rely on Reynold India Air-cooled chillers designed to operate competently, provide tremendous outputs, and save energy. The variety of these products makes them perfect for various usages-such as cooling your home during the summer or coolant systems in industrial factories.
Being a foremost Air cooled chillers Manufacturer in India , our goal is to meet your specific cooling needs, and our air-cooled chillers in India uses advanced technology that includes:-
- Robust and Holistic turndown
- Compressor with VVR technology
- Rapid loading capacity
- Highly efficient and energy saver
- Build with Advanced Mechanism
- Incorporated water-edge regulator
Features of Reynold India Air Cooled ChillerOur air cooled chillers are used in many industrial and commercial plants. Various industrial enterprises Buy Air-cooled chillers from Reynold, India. Here are some of our Water cooled chillers features:
- Competent Obtaining effective function right from all atmospheric cooling pressure, temperature, and environment
- Trustworthy State-of-the-art technology has +built an internationally acclaimed HVAC spare part and service platform.
- Customized and Flexible Customize chiller to work according to your business aspirations
How Do Air Cooled Chillers Work?
- The evaporator, which has a coolant that travels through the heat exchanger flow channel and evaporates, starts the cycle .
- The cooled water running through the coil soaks up the heat during the process. The refrigerant vapor is then drawn from the evaporator by the compressor.
- After that, the compressor transfers the refrigerant gas to the condenser, which heats up and compresses.
- When refrigerant is present inside the condenser coils, it consolidates and distributes its excess temperature to the ambient or cooled liquid.
- After that, the elevated fluid passes via the expansion valve and through the evaporator, where the refrigerant pressure and temperature decrease.
- The refrigerant returns to the chilled water coils and absorbs more heat to finish the perpetual flow.
How Air Cooled Chillers Is Unique From Water Cooled Chillers?
- The core difference between the air-cooled chiller and a water cooled chiller is that: Air-cooled chiller needs air to operate the cooling process of the condenser while a water-cooled chiller needs water for cooling. Their function is quite equivalent.
- Air-cooled chillers are cost-effective and low in maintenance than any other chillers.
- Unlike other cooled chillers, air-cooled chillers don’t demand a cooling tower or condenser water pump for cooling.
- If you purchase air cooled chillers from a renowned air-cooled scroll chiller manufacturer in India, such as Reynold India, you don’t have to worry about durability and performance.