Hopper Loaders Z-F series F10 - F40
The Hopper Loaders Z-F10 - ZF40
- For trickling, free-flowing granular materials
- Made of V2A (stainless steel)
- Suitable for clean rooms
- With filter, suitable for all requirements
- Storage unit: 0.2 kg to 20 kg on the machine
Hopper Loader Z-F10
- Diameter: 300 mm
- Height: approx. 550 mm
- Contents: 10 l
- Delivery rate: max. 300 kg/h
Hopper Loader Z-F20
- Diameter: 300 mm
- Height: approx. 750 mm
- Contents: 20 l
- Delivery rate: max. 650 kg/h
Hopper Loader ZF40
- Diameter: 300 mm
- Height: approx. 950 mm
- Contents: 30 l
- Delivery rate: max. 2,000 kg/h
Conveyance systems- On the Safe Side
With the conveyance systems at Amboss+Langbein, hopper loaders are filled according to the “First in, First out” principle. Amboss+Langbein guarantees a transport capacity of c. 200 metres. The material throughput can reach up to 1.5 tonnes per hour. A dual bus cable design results in high operational reliability for the Amboss+Langbein hopper loaders. Our central system allows up to four vacuum circuits to be managed automatically, with capacity for up to
120 separators to connected to the system. An emergency motor design ensures trouble-free operation even in case
of vacuum generator failure.
The idling and material intake times of the hopper can be freely adjusted. The material can be selected for coded intake, making “improper” material intake due to incorrect coupling to the material station no longer possible. A visual and audible alarm ensures safety. The systems are equipped for self-optimizing material refill.
- Connected hopper loaders filled according to the “First in, First out” principle
- Expandable to a max. of 120 separators
- Supports up to 4 vacuum circuits
- Freely adjustable idling time at the hopper loader
- Freely adjustable materials intake time at the hopper loader
- Adjustable material selection for coded material intake; “improper” material intake due to
incorrect coupling at the material station no longer possible
- Visual and audible alarm in the event of failure
- Equipped for self-optimizing material refill
- Automatic batch change
- Display of system state via Web browser at any workstation
- Display of delivery rate in hourly throughput for each loader via Web browser,
no special software necessary
Control of Conveyance systems
4 systems that work together with a station and are parameterised via a terminal, HMI.
- Each PLC can manage a max. of 32 separators
- Each PLC has its own vacuum generator and central filter.
- The material station manages a max. of 90 materials.
- The connection of the PLCs to each other is realised using ProfiNet.
- Where necessary, also include a switch in the plans for the observation of the
individual systems via the Web server.
Each PLC works independently with its own vacuum generator and its own central filter. The fill levels are checked.
If it is detected that a separator requires refilling, the material requirements state of all separators belonging to this PLC
will be frozen. The separators will then be filled in succession. The "freezing" of the material requirements ensures
that the separators are filled according to the FiFo principle. Furthermore, this allows for large fluctuations in material consumption to be well compensated for. Once all separators have been filled once, the separators will once again be monitored to detect if material refills are needed.
If a vacuum generator fails, two lines can share a vacuum generator when operating with at least 2 PLCs. This does not mean that filling will take place smoothly just like when operating with both vacuum generators. However, it allows for operation of the "important" machines.